Roosamamma's Dreams...Roosamamma unistused...

Thursday, December 31, 2009

For christmas presents I made a collection called Roosamamma's dreams: these are brooches made of tulle, mohair, organza, pearls, embroidered and crocheted and added the best wishes for the dreams to come true for the person who wears it...
Photos are made only a few of dreams....
Jõulukingitusteks valmistasin aksessuaarid, mis said nimeks Roosamamma unistused: need on tehtud tüllist, organzast, mohäärist, pärlitest ning heegeldatud ja tikitud. Ja mis kõige tähtsam - neile on lisatud minu kõige paremad soovid ja salasõnad unistuste täitumiseks inimesele, kes Roosamamma unistusi kannab... 
These are real snowflakes - I took photos in outside...it was snowing...
Ahaa - need on tõelised lumehelbed - nii hästi sobivad siia...

My greatest wish for 2010 goes to my mother - I wish 2010 will be same good or even better to her than was 2009! 
To all readers I wish the 2010 will be a year of when all your dreams will come true! Be healthy and keep and care of your family members and of your friends... 
Minu kõige suurem soov aastaks 2010 on minu emale - et uus aasta tuleks sama hea ja veel paremgi kui oli peagi lõppev 2009! 
Kõikidele, kes satuvad minu blogi lugema - soovin unistuste täitumise aastat 2010! Et kõik te oleksite terved ning hoiaksite ja hooliksite oma  pereliikmetest ja sõpradest! 
Remember to dream!
Ärge unustage unistamast!

8 comments:

Maarja said...

Kõike kaunist teie perele ja sulle uueks aastaks, kallis Miret!

Alicja said...

Dear Friend,
I wish you and your family all the best for 2010 - let the love, peace, health and happiness will be always with you!
Warm hugs -
Alicja

Anonymous said...

Imelist aastat Sulle !

X by Leina Neima said...

Ilusat, loovat ja unistusteuhket aastat sulle!

marika said...

Täitugu Sinu unistused Miret!

Miret said...

Aitäh kõikidele heade soovide eest!
Thank you, Alicja!

Alicja said...

Hello dear Miret,
It's me again. I just need to say you are so talented photographer!!!! I love your photos very much!
xoxo
Alicja

Miret said...

Thank you Alicja! I do not dare to call myself a photographer - but I love to take photos. You make me very happy with your compliment!