A Box of Dreams...Karbike unistuste jaoks

Friday, January 23, 2009

We all need to have a box for our dreams - a Box of Dreams. This idea inspired me to make birthday presents to my friends.  I painted a message ("a box of dreams" and "remember to dream") to the glass.
Kas vajate karbikest, kus hoida oma unistusi? See mõte inspireeris mind ja seetõttu said selle nädala sünnipäevalapsed kingitused oma unistuste hoidmiseks.
I decorated boxes with handmade and painted hearts.
Klaaspurgikesed kaunistasin savist voolitud ja akrüülvärvidega värvitud südametega. 

And one more finished project - an angel pullover for my small one.
Inglikampsun pere pisimale...
Have a nice inspiring weekend!
Ilusat loovat ja inspireerivat nädalavahetust!

3 comments:

Rumour has it said...

What a lovely and tender idea you realised with those small boxes of dreams! I´ll keep this idea in mind.
So, you seem to be a very crafty lady as so many artist here in blogland... :)
Unfortunately I never learned to knit or to sew and I admire all those who effectively know how to do it!
Have a nice weekend, I´ll be back.
Warm greetings, Marjolijn

marika said...

Unistused unistustekarpi - armas ja väga inspireeriv :)

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

And where would we be without our own very own Box of Dreams...a lovely idea...and I just love hearts!!! And a perfect little pullover for your little Angel...Dzintra XX